Our team of professionals offers consulting services to people with disabilities who wish to begin a job search process, change jobs or find a student job.
All our services are offered free of charge in English and French, and there is no waiting list.
The following services are available:
- Consulting services to help you find a job or choose your studies
- Assistance in writing resumes and effective cover letters
- Support and assistance in finding a job
- Assistance in preparing for job interviews
- Advice on the disclosure and presentation of the limitation to employers
- Coordination of resources required to modify a work area
- Assistance in developing an accommodation plan with the employer
- Post-hiring follow-up and job retention initiatives
- Support for access to training programs
Who are our services intended for?
Our services are offered to:
- Anyone with a visual impairment with or without a medical diagnosis residing in Greater Montreal.*
- Anyone with a mental illness with or without a medical diagnosis residing in Montreal.*
*Under our agreements with Services Québec